Tuesday 5 August 2014

LINKS TO OTHER SITES WITH MORE STORIES FROM PROFESSIONALS, WEALTH WITHIN VICTIMS AND OTHER INDUSTRY INSIDERS REVEALING THAT WEALTH WITHIN IS A SCAM!!!




http://invested.com.au/24/diploma-share-trading-investment-35688/index2.html







Wealth Within, Dale Gillham, Blake Sterling, Your Trading Mentor, The Art of Trading, Upfront Trader are all scams and scammers. They cover their backsides with clever online marketing but the massive amount of unsatisfied customers is starting to overwhelm them. They have started preparing new business names to escape the bad publicity. Dale made a few bucks in the bull market when everyone else made a fortune. Since then he has just been losing people's money and conning them out of more money to learn outdated material that anyone could find for free on the internet.

Dale Gillham and Blake Sterling - if you are so clever this is an open blog, you are welcome to put your recommendations on this site and we will follow them to see how good you really are. And since your lawyers have been sending me threats to remove this content I know that you monitor this site. And if you think the nasty phone calls from Blake Sterling will be enough to scare me into removing the truth about the Wealth Within scam...you're wrong!!!

Wealth Within is a scam!!

Scam, Scam, Scam!!!









3 comments:

Old Harry said...

Well done Ronald. It's good to see someone stand up to Dale and Blake who have been scamming people for years. I was ripped off by wealth within last year. their trading course is hopeless and their trading software is a joke. It is so old and useless, I could have got better information for free from a basic google search. I tried to get my money back but they just fobbed me off. When i wrote a comment about them on a forum, they actually issued a notice against the site and they removed my comment. Shortly after that I got a call from Dale's bully Blake Sterling who threatened to destroy my business and my reputation online if i said anything about wealth within again, I'm a small business owner, i couldn't afford to risk my business, there is no way I could take on Dale and his army of marketing people. I'm glad to see you have the balls to take on these bastards. I hope they are shut down.

Gary1965 said...

I’m glad to see someone else sharing their experience about Wealth Within. I made the mistake of paying them money in 2012. I have found them utterly hopeless. I joined Wealth Within after coming across them on a forum. I was researching a property investment company that was selling houses in mining towns. I had to buy off the plan so I was a bit nervous about dealing with a company I didn’t know. I found a bunch of negative stuff about the property company and on the same forum there was a number of positive posts about Wealth Within. The general vibe on the forum was that the property company were ripping people off and the only way to get decent returns was to invest in the stock market. Users wrote about their great experience with Wealth Within so i stupidly listened and went off and signed up for the six grand Wealth Within course and then forked out another thousand bucks for their trading software. Wealth Within was not what i thought it would be, it was hopeless. Turned out the houses have jumped in value and are pulling in fantastic rents, they were the real deal, Wealth Within were the scammers the whole time. It sucks because I actually felt grateful at the time that the people on the forum stopped me from making a huge mistake with the properties, now it’s so obvious that those people were paid by Wealth Within or were just Wealth Within themselves. What a great way to find suckers. Pretend your helping them by warning them about possible investment scams and then steer them into your own company. It’s like an online version of the creepy killer that disconnects your car battery, offers you a lift and then kills you. Not quite as dramatic, but they are totally turning people off decent investments just to push their own rubbish. Keep going, I would like to see Wealth Within exposed for the real dodgy people they are.

rolls567 said...

Scammers have ruined the forex trading market and this company is one of them. They have deceived many people with their fake promises on high returns. I learnt my lesson the hard way. I only pity people who still consider investing with them. Please try and make your researches, you will definitely come across better and reliable forex trading agencies that would help you yield profit and not ripping off your money. Also, if your money has been ripped-off by these scammers, you can report to a regulated crypto investigative unit who make use of software to get money back (fightingscams at aol dot com). He is a recovery expert and a very professional one at that.